nuff nang

Monday, December 13, 2010

Instead of

Instead of putting my keys on key box, I rather located it randomly on the table.

Instead of keeping my makeup and beauty tools inside my make up box, I rather storage some of it in so called ‘cheap-not environmental plastic bag’.  ( just imagine giant plastic bag )

Instead of go online with my netbook on proper table perhaps; I rather let my bed be the substitute every night.

Instead of wearing high heels or wedges, I chose my ‘selipar buruk’ yang dah layak humban ke sungai.

Instead of to switch off my netbook and go to sleep heavenly ( how I wish ) every night, I chose to sleep unconsciously with my netbook on my bed and leave itself online-untouchable till early morning.

Instead of eating my dinner before 7 pm, I always mentekadarah eat after 9 pm.

Instead of to type this entry in English as a whole, I chose to type it in rojak dual languages.

Instead of to finish up all my works accordingly in daily basis, I have no choice other than to let it in pending mode, and prioritize the urgents.

And sometimes, instead of feeling grateful and relieves due to ‘moved on' decision making, I still stuck with memories that keep on bugging me all the time.

Sorry, for the time-wasting for reading this pointless entry.

Yeah,

 bye..

sigh..




No comments:

Post a Comment