nuff nang

Friday, January 21, 2011

Sometimes…But…

Assalamualaikum,

Blogging isn’t all about writing, it is more of sharing our thoughts and experiences. Jika tidak mahu shares, we better ‘off-blog’. Secara jujurnya, saya tidak pandai menulis sebaik blogger yang lain. Apatah lagi mahu berkias dan berbunga ayatnya tiap kali buat entry. Mungkin ada yang berkata penulisan saya dalam setiap entry agak boring. Tak mengapa hokay, yang penting apa yang saya mahu sampaikan, InsyaAllah end reader dapat mesejnya. Isu originality atau tidak, itu tolak tepi. Jika bukan hasil garapan saya, anda akan notices saya pasti akan credit to the original authors.   

Yang pasti sejak kembali berblog, saya banyak membaca. baik dari pembacaan buku-buku mahupun articles ataupun dari hasil bacaan dari blogwalking. sehinggakan ada certain penulisan itu, pada kiraan saya, sudah cukup baik untuk sekadar dikongsi bersama anda semua tanpa perlu di tokok tambah.

Sources : A Girl's Heart Desire – www.iluvislam.com

Sometimes,
I want to open my hijab,
and show the world,
that I too,
am beautiful in the people's definition.

But,
deep down here,
in my little heart,
I know that beauty is by definition,
a mystery.
and it is forever more rewarding,
to be beautiful in God's eyes.

Sometimes,
I want to wear ruffled dresses and tight jeans,
show off what I really look like,
under those baggy shirts and loosely fitted pants,
make a statement,
that I too,
have a figure and worth looking at.

But,
I know better,
to avoid entering the world of men's imagination,
for I love my future husband,
and I am ashamed,
what should be his, has already been unveiled by others.

Sometimes,
I want to show the world,
the other side of me,
the bubblier, bolder, and crazier me.
put myself on display,
for everyone to see,
to be desired, and admired upon.

But,
I know that eyes are not just eyes,
seeing is not just seeing,
image and respect are gained,
shame and humility deserve a better place,

Because in the end,
it is not just about me,
I carry a lot of impressions and expectations,
of what a Muslim girl should be,

I am covered by the word "Islam" the moment I walk out of my door,
So don't be selfish girl,

Can't you put behind your heart's desire for something worth fighting for?

Love is all it takes.
Love.

InshaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment